The creepypasta group - General Discussion

A special PRODJECT that needs to be done!!! (HELP)

1 year ago

DBB.StormChaser

Okay, I am surprised that no one has really set a prodject like this, into movement. What I am hoping that this will turn into, is a prodject, no, a movement! That needs to be done in the name of "creepypasta" ever since a numerous amount of incidents involving the fandom. The stupid actions of few, have twisted the innocent actions of many who are just looking for a good scare. This movement is still debating on the name, I for now am settling on the name "Nights For Frights" The purpose for this for a vast majority of creepypasta fans, to come together and show the world what creepypasta really is! The main plain is to get the greatest creepypasta narrators, writers, and artist, to come together and make a book filled with the top best and newest creepypastas that no one has ever laid eyes to unless you buy the book yourself. At the end we will donate more than half of the profit. And if the book goes well and some charitable donations come from the comunity and sponsors, we will host a convention full of creepypasta where we will narrate the stories in the book. And people signing the book, people selling fan Merch, and awesome fan art. I'm thinking that there should also be some games and privileges for people for buying like a cup pass. Please spread the word on to every single creepypasta fan that you know to get all of this started. For any more info or if you know people more that welcome to participate, I'll create a Twitter page, face book pace etc.. Please contact me via email at [email protected] thank you for your support. So keep on spokafyin my fello creeps from your admin
DBB~StormChasr
1 year ago

This is cool. I want to help. What can I do?
1 year ago

DBB.StormChaser

You can tell other creepypasta fans about this, I already made a fb page with the official name, "Creepy Knoghts For Pasta Frights" so would you please place a like on the page, I'm also hosting to find admins on fb for the page and admins for here on this forum for sk. Please people help.
1 year ago

Ok. I'll get on it.:)