The creepypasta group - General Discussion

What made you like creepypasta?

1 year ago

DBB.StormChaser

My fellow creeps, what was the first creepypasta you first found out of, AND. What was the creepypasta that got you hooked onto reading creepypasta? ~StormChaser
1 year ago

NewYork202

Slender man, was the first creepy pasta I heard. And Jeff the killer got me interested in reading them :)
1 year ago

Eyeless Jack and Smile dog
1 year ago

I heard of Jack the killer at school by my friend and looked him up and started reading creepypastas
1 year ago

FlamingPredicament

I remember screwing around on YouTube one night and watching "The Top Ten Scariest Creepypastas." At first it really scared me, but now I'm totally used to it and LOVE Creepypasta.
1 year ago

RukaSeragaki

Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack
1 year ago

I heard of Jeff The Killer. So I read his story. And now I can't stop reading creepypasta now.
1 year ago

AutumnRain

I always liked scary stories and the like and a friend told me about BEN drowned and got me to read it since I love legend of zelda. My love for creepypastas just continued from there XD
1 year ago

NarutoUzumaki

my sister told me about slenderman so i start reading about him but then i heard about jeff the killer so i start reading more about him
1 year ago

vampireartist

The first pasta I heard of was Jeff the Killer, and he was the one that got me hooked just because I can relate to him in away. Im not Iinsane but if I was I think I would do what he did or toby and plus their both cute as hell. XD