The creepypasta group - General Discussion

We have a problem

2 years ago

DBB.StormChaser

I know that most of you have heard by now that they're May be a chance that they're going to delete CreepyPasta. The reason is because there were these two girls who tried to kill this other girl I'm the forest (trying to become Slenderman's proxy) they stabe her (I think) many times. I'm not sure of the details. But they're making all of us horror lovers, look like bunch of crazy maniacs. But I can assure you that there are a group of us that are trying to make things better. We need to unite now more than ever. Sincerely your admin
~StormChaser
2 years ago

I agree 100% we need to prove that just because those 2 girls did something terrible doesnt mean we're gonna follow in their footsteps
2 years ago

I agree as well just because they did that doesn't mean that everyone that likes creepypasta and other horror stuff will do something like that. You can't label everyone a crazy killer just because we love the same thing as two people that did something horrible .
2 years ago

BeyondAGoogolplex

Keep the group up, the girls where around the age of 12 so it makes sense why they thought Slenderman was an actual creature.
2 years ago

DarkRose98

There have been 3 attacks .-. i sure hope they dont take down creepypasta because of it.
2 years ago

xXWolfBabyXx

Exactly, Creepypasta needs to stay up, we shouldn't be punished for those two girls actions. If they take it down they are taking away my escape out of the real world and many great stories.
2 years ago

SleepingWithUnicorns

well I was 12 when that happened...I'm 13 now.... Being 12 don't mean that's y they thought slenderman was real....they just have some mental issues

But yes we need to prove we aren't like them girls
2 years ago

RavynMalik 

Exactly and that way they'd have to remove anything that has horror because either way humans will be humans and just cause 2 girls did it doesn't mean everyone is like that. it's really illogical and preposterous
2 years ago

TICCIxTOBY

sorry but thats impossible people have strayed from what creepypasta really is and cant deny the freedom of speach so even if we can only listen to them then we will cause we wont take that crap
2 years ago

Crisis

If anyone has seen Mr Creepypastas posts on tumblr or Facebook, you should know that in support of the girl MCP and other story narrators made live streams, drew roses on their arms in support, and have done alot to help. They've raised thousands of dollars for her recovery and the stories are at no fault since the girls were found to have failing mental health. Draw roses on your arms with yellow and blue ribbons or write "IT'S CREATIVITY NOT REALITY " to show your support. She is already out of the hospital and making good recovery. Wish her the best.