SkyrimNERDS - General Discussion

Wich skill do you most use?

5 months ago

Chubbymarshmallowbunny

Me, personally, have been working on leveling my blacksmithing to a level 100 now. When I fist started leveling the blacksmithing people told me that making iron daggers was the way to go.....but for me it seemed like that was dumb. simple fact that if you make higher level armour or weapons you level faster. Does anyone else feel the same? Comments? Suggestions? leave them below!! *keep it nice and clean*
5 months ago

Lummy

you can make ebony war hammers and upgrade them you will get profit and a lot of xp. You can also mine iron ore and smelt them into iron ingots yourself, thus saving your money to buy the ingots and avoiding the risk of stealing them as well. Iron daggers are a great way to go really, It only takes around 5 hours, if you resell them to merchants you can get more money to buy more ingots/ other stuff to make other stuff.

I use Restoration the most of my legendary skills though.
5 months ago

Chubbymarshmallowbunny

thank you very much! I will take your advice on my next character I make! :)
5 months ago

Chubbymarshmallowbunny

I've also heard of a hidden chest inside of a temple that gets you glass armor before you are high enough level....but not sure and haven't been able to find it... is it a mod? or regular non mod version like on console? * reply, keep it clean* THANK YOU!!! :3
5 months ago

Lummy

I haven't heard of that... So there's no info here. If you need to you could research a bit about it.
5 months ago

Zachinwonderland

I use a lot of the conjuration tree and also fun fact if you get you conjuration up to expert you can craft Daedric armor no matter what level you are
4 months ago

PyschopathicLaughingJill

Truthfully I many use two handed sword or axe it so much easier for me to do that and I always pick a nord. But everyone is different my bf could use anything but magic and arrows -.-
4 months ago

SofiaMiruna

I like destruction magic, I love when they die from a single fire ball
2 months ago

MentalTurtle

definitely trying to increase my blacksmith as well. i want to be able to make daedric armour!!!