People who arent even Scene and shouldnt be here - General Discussion

MUSIC THREAD

3 years ago

Cyberdoll

As the group leader I have taken it upon myself to create the first forum thread of this group.

And it's going to be about MUSIC.

And I don't care WHAT music.

If you like music, and I don't give a d*** what kind, you're welcome here.

The only rule? Discuss the subject in a mature reasonable manner please, if you don't like the music someone posted, tough s*, post something you like instead to try and get your mind off of it, I'm not forcing you to listen to what people post, just be respectful d* it.
3 years ago

Callmeunder

I like You Me At Six. And I f***ing love how Max Helyer plays guitar on it C:
3 years ago

I love Motionless in White <3 <3 Chris Motionless is amazing!!!
3 years ago

UnstruckMatch

3 years ago

Cyberdoll

I'm digging that Rose Funeral song, Blotto.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNhicM3MdA
This song is one of my favourites from one of my favourite bands, I love it.
3 years ago

Sweet.and.Cynical

i have to agree motionless in white are awesome! but i also really like get scared, anyone know them ?
3 years ago

Sweet.and.Cynical

i have to agree motionless in white are awesome! but i also really like get scared, anyone know them ?
3 years ago

immiareina

i listen to a lot. i used to be into a lot harder stuff but now im leaning more towards the indie side of things. i reall like Daughter and la dispute. ermm twenty one pilots is pretty cool :)
3 years ago

Metal, Metal, Metal, Metal, and Metal. Real Metal.
Sonata Arctica, Wintersun, Keldian, Catamenia, Unexpect, Fantomas, Tierramystica, Galneryus, Stormlord, Gamma Ray, Alghazanth, Cryptic Wintermoon, Powerwolf, Lost Horizon, Kalmah, Excalion Rhapsody of Fire, etc. is literally all I've been listening to this whole year.
3 years ago

Cyberdoll

A lot of bands there I do and don't recognise, seeing Cryptic Wintermoon on there makes me want to go listen to "One Of Your Sons Is Coming Home".