People who arent even Scene and shouldnt be here - General Discussion

ended up here because:

1 year ago

I searched scene kids so I can cut my hair that way and this popped up....
1 year ago

Lol mine is a bit sad :P
I had this chick I was dating for like half a year... Sketchy how her cam was always broken and every pic she sent was saved from FB

She told me about SK so I got on here but the second I made one she deleted hers .....

I blocked her number like last month just to end it so I wouldn't feel to bad like the level of catfish was to high so since then

I've been on sk and I love it s/o to {insert name here} ...whoever you really are :)
1 year ago

CapnCrimson

I heard of it from a tumblr that makes fun of scene kids XD
I haven't been scene in around 2 years, but I made one for fun to see how many scene kids would think I was the most amazing scene kid ever, even though I'm not scene anymore XD
Although I met some pretty neat people here and while 80% of the people are really annoying, I stay beacuse of the nice ones c:
1 year ago

Ash.exe

I actually found this site through a few people trolling it. I made this account to troll, got bored, found the site again after a while and converted the troll account into an actual account, I like talking to people from here. :)
1 year ago

THE.POLTERGIEST

idk y im here but !
im pretty not sure whether im sceny pr not :p
but this site sure has alot of intresting things to do around and thats why i stayed !
1 year ago

meehh

my friend wanted me to join with her for fun
1 year ago

I am glad that I am that friend!!! :P
1 year ago

skidooguy137

My friend introduced me to this site and now I am in love with this site
1 year ago

THE.POLTERGIEST

someone suggested me, wasnt intrested untill i met a friend :P
1 year ago

Mailenne

I was on emopoint first then I seen that scenekids was a bit popular than EP, so I made the switch