People who arent even Scene and shouldnt be here - General Discussion

not scene

2 years ago

darkxx

since none of us are most likely not scene, what kind of things do you consider yourself? what do you enjoy doing? WHO ARE YOU
2 years ago

Cyberdoll

I'd probably consider myself more Goth than anything else, with some Punk elements. Really I'm just who I be, and no-one can take that away from me. :^)
2 years ago

Idem why I'm on here like my friend kaylee who's emo got me to make an acc yesterday... Sites cool nonetheless
2 years ago

CapnCrimson

I'm not trying to conform to a certain subculture or style, but I'm not just any person that may walk down the street, I still enjoy crazy hair and piercings and all that, so I'm simply just... alternative
2 years ago

SlimePrincess

Subcultures exist for a reason. We're all people that grew up on the same planet in (probably) the same generation/decade or two. With that said, we've all experienced a different nature vs nurture salad that shape our interests and personality but we generally waver closer and farther apart from others. Calling one's self goth or me, scene, or punk is simply stating "I acknowledge though I'm not solely defined by a brand, I share general similarities with a specific group of people and I like it".

I see subcultures as large families one chooses to be a part of, life a customizable, expansive country based on interests in which you choose to live.

That said... emo/pop punk. Emocore (old school, Knapsack days) is mad dope, yet I'm not supremely in the s***s, and stags. I consider myself a grungy gothic pop punk kid. I guess that best relates to emo
2 years ago

SlimePrincess

Also, autocorrect sucks butt
2 years ago

Wooper1255

I'm... pie. o.o
Actually no, I'm a little bit of everything. :3
2 years ago

Human. 0-0
2 years ago

I'm a person...
2 years ago

I'm a little different every day, so it's hard to say. Hippie, maybe.