Mental Disorders support - General Discussion

What type of mental disorders you have

9 months ago

Hello tell me about what disorders you got and i can try to help out
9 months ago

ravenqueen1

i have add and adhd, bipolar, anxiety, panic
9 months ago

Thanks for sharing and i will try to help out and give you info and help to deal with those disorders
8 months ago

I've been diagnosed with:
-Autism
-Depression
-Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
-Adjustment Disorder
-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

I get panic & anxiety attacks which can be caused by a number of things such as nightmares, stressful situations ect... My anxiety increases a lot while I'm out which is known as Social Anxiety.
8 months ago

Thanks for answering
8 months ago

SamiSocial

Hey! xD. My name is Sami, and I suffer from depression aswell as PTSD, which causes anxiety. I am also diagnosed with a chronic brain disorder called Intracranial hypertension, caused by heavy abuse and occurred after a skull fracture.
8 months ago

Well Sami nice to meet you and you should friend request me i can try to help you out on info
6 months ago

Sinnermon

I have anxiety, an anger problem, bipolar and depression (although the depression is probably a result of the bipolar) and I've been getting better at hiding it lately but it is still a problem :(
5 months ago

Lummy

I have Psychosis. It's what most say is a mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality. I am also told that I have Asperger(?), an Autism spectrum.
5 months ago

I've been diagnosed with Dysthymia Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bulimia, Social Anxiety Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, PTSD, anddd I think that's it