LGBT LOVE - General Discussion

Sexuality and Gender Identity?

4 months ago

PrincessFuckboy

Made this thread for future members. I'm agenderflux/librafluid, which means I'm Mainly agender but get very partial feelings of feminine feelings and masculinity, but don't fully or half feel like either and rather feel genderless. Hope my explanation was good, and my sexuality is pansexual
2 months ago

rawrywilder

i am a trans boy and i am grey ace/grey aro and polyamorous!!
2 months ago

babyblueparty

I'm female and I don't really know what to identify sexually, I just believe that if I were to have meet the person I end up falling in love with as the opposite gender than they are, that I would still love them, if that makes sense? idk
1 month ago

thatbroken01

i am bi-gender which means i have my own male and female persona. A name for both and everything. I am pansexual. I believe that its okay to love anyone your heart desires. Anyone it craves. I don't care about your sexuality or the gender you are, but your heart and personality.
1 month ago

outsidethenine

just plain old bi
1 month ago

XxBrokenAshxX

I don't know what I am I don't really identify as either but I was born a girl and have more of a female feeling but I was raised with boys so I have a masculine feel to I think I'm *jokes* bipolar gender... But really I don't know what I am I like boys and girls and I think I'm pansexual
1 month ago

thatbroken01

Lol bipolar gender xD
1 month ago

XxBrokenAshxX

Pansexual and genderflux
1 month ago

xEllieKx

Hai hai :)
Umm I'm a female, I did question my gender a lot growing up actually, I used to desperately want to be a boy, and I don't really know what changed, just one day I woke up and I decided I was happy as a girl and actually quite liked it
Also atm I'm not really sure with sexuality, like I identity as lesbian (although I prefer the word gay, the word lesbian cringes me out idk why it just sounds horrible when you say it), so attracted to girls, however I have been out with this trans guy (FTM) and 2 people that are non binary, and while yes their sexes were female that didn't really matter to me if that makes sense? But with guys I don't get any kind of attraction to usually and I can't see myself ever dating a guy, although they could have the perfect personality I'm looking for but emotionally I wouldn't think of them as anything more than a mate? It sounds horrible I know, and I do think if you love someone then you love them, cause I do think you can fall in love with anyone and even more than just one person, and I guess I don't really understand how I can think that but then also deem it very unlikely that I would date a guy, even tho I dated a trans guy? But his personality was nice and see its all just so confusing xD
3 weeks ago

EdgyP00b2

I sexually identify as a chicken. Please don't hate