LGBT Community - General Discussion

Coming out

1 year ago

InTheAsylum

I really think this a well discussed topic here but I don't know how to tell my parents I'm bi or even if I should can any of you help me ?
1 year ago

magicXtiits

Same here... need advice...
1 year ago

i just told mine straight up and they were fine with it
1 year ago

magicXtiits

My mom doesn't believe in bisexuality and my dad doesn't agree with it...
1 year ago

Ok what you need to do is you need your parents' asses down.Before this, you gotta get f*ing enraged, harnessing the energy of 1,000 f***ing suns, ok? You sit their asses down and you sit your ass down and you explain what the f*** is goin on. Explan that you're not gonna change and there's nothin they can f***ing do about it. Good luck, f*er <3
1 year ago

magicXtiits

As of last Saturday, I have come out to 5 of my friends as Pansexual... yay!
1 year ago

MonsterzRulez

I think i'll take that advice but I told my dad that I was bi so he said that wasn't a thing that he was going to beat the s*** out of me if I said anything like that again but he then realized that it was a real thing after he saw how me and my ex-girlfriend looked at eachother. But I need help with telling my mom cause she's extremely religious and hates anything LGBTQ+ so yeah...
1 year ago

Hopetastical

My mom is that same way, thinks they all need to be killed & sent to hell. My step dad was cool with it, i just told him to sit down, looked him in the eye & went for it. I had to cry to get it all out, but he know it was for real. My mom still don't know, & can't take a hint. Some people just need to be kicked in the face. No matter what you do, or how you tell them, just know you have pther people backing you up. You wont be alone in this.
1 year ago

My mom is cool with me being bi
1 year ago

magicXtiits

All of you guys prepared me for an insane situation I encountered....
So my bf has on account on here... he saw that I was listed as Pansexual. Our school went on a trip to DC and during that trip, he decided to tell EVERYONE. Normally, I wouldnt care, but I've been trapped in a private, Christian school (you can guess how that all went over)
Buuuut.... because of all of the advice and support I've recieved from all of you, I was perfectly fine.
I was upset at first, but then I realized.... they were going to figure it out someday... and its definitely nothing to be ashamed of... so I was glad he told.
Thank you to everyone that's been there for me... I love my little Scene/ Emo family XD