Homestuck Trash - General Discussion

An Unwanted Agreement

11 months ago

MentalTurtle

so my girlfriend and i made a deal. this deal is that once Homestuck is finished i will read it, and in exchange she reads any books, watches any movies/tv shows i want her to (not my idea, it was all her's). i've tried to read it before and i just wasnt interested. even though went to my first con as Karkat, i just don't really enjoy it. i want to do this for her because i know it means a lot to her, but it just didn't intrigue me. PLEASE HELP CONVINCE ME TO WANT TO READ IT! HELP!
11 months ago

Well....To be honest if its not your thing its not your thing. BUT i assure you yes the beginning is slow. Really slow, but once you get passed that you will probably end up liking it x3
11 months ago

Just watch the let's read homestuck series, it's easier to watch the first 4 acts than to actually read them
11 months ago

NotoriouslyCryptic

watching it on yt is way better homestuck is all about time paradox and trolls anyways i think its hard to keep up with but its cool after sometime of getting in to it but when u do there no going back hahah i had more to say but i for got