Gamers - General Discussion

Playstation or Xbox?

2 years ago

Mickey.Xena

People are still arguing about which is better, the graphics, sound, and just the flat out system. Which do you think? What's your favorite game on ether... and let the riot between the systems begin!! :x
2 years ago

Just in my opinion, playstation. But Xbox is good, too.
2 years ago

Mickey.Xena

I love Xbox, but I love how the Playstation controller fits in my hand, and the graphics are suppose to be higher.
2 years ago

Jaybo

Consoles don't matter, it's about the games :)
2 years ago

est4life

Xbox all the way
2 years ago

IQ says PS4. :3
And not just because the consoles themselves, but community, too. Aaand customer service. Which is the expected low level in everything that is Microsoft. :P
2 years ago

Personally, I prefer the Playstation systems over the Xbox, but that's because I grew up with a Playstation not a Xbox and from the Playstation I have the "happier memories" of my life there, so it's good to be reminded of what I have and that's what it do, even so I like systems for their games, so if one day I had to get a system just for a game I would *^*...would you guys like some...ahum...•,•...waffles? Maybe even a bit of some cookies...muffins...?....;-;
2 years ago

They both have great exclusives theres much less of a difference between the two than there was the last two generations. It really doesn't matter anymore.

Except, The Xbox One listens to you, thats weird.
2 years ago

acidmonkey

I would have to say xbox. Due to the controller size fits better in my hands and the exclusive games are better for me.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

But some people are longing to be heard, Dr.Gonzo !