Gamers - General Discussion

How big is your game collection?

2 years ago

XxIAmJohnnyxX

I have a fairly small one of about 100 6th Generation games.
2 years ago

Jaybo

about 50 or so games on about every platform besides a select few.
I have enough to have a storage, let's say that
2 years ago

console very few. maybe 2-3 on PS3, a grab bag of genesis games, 5-6 on dreamcast and like 2 for DS.

PC games, I have no idea, I dont keep track of the electronic stuff as closely.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

DREAMCAST! F***ing loved that console. We probably have 20-25 games in the house for varying consoles. Bulk of which are for the Nintendo DS as I bought a couple lots of DS games on eBay when I got my 3DS.
2 years ago

I'm always looking for new games for it, so hit me up with any suggestions you have.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

If I still had one, I definitely would. Ended up getting rid of it ages ago. This was able taking it apart and hacking the hell out of it :) Seriously though, such an underrated console!
2 years ago

Atomic ☢ 

Idk how big my game collection is, I have over 120+ games on steam alone, then a few drm free games, along with a few Gameboy, Advance and DS games. so I am sure I have well over 200.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

Didn't think about Steam... that's definitely got a ton of games in (stupid humblebundle.com always coercing money out of me >.<)
2 years ago

Jaybo

Can we all agree that steam has made everyone hoard digitally? i want an episode of hoarders on this issue.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

AGREED! Atomic and I are always discussing this. Would definitely be a lolz of a youtube video... Just imagine the camera going through a house and it's spotless and then they show the steam library with a few million games LOL... the appeal process as well "can we get rid of this one?" "NO THAT GAME MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!" "But it says here you've only played it for 3 minutes?" hahaha, cracking up over here