Gamers - General Discussion

Elder Scrolls beta is MINE

2 years ago

Jaybo

I got my activation code of the Elder Scrolls beta and it is downloading right now (wednesday, Jan 08) very excited and going to be posting some vague tibbits. i can't give out any real details or footage. but i'll do what i can to answer any questions you may have when i'm balls deep.

Right now i'm at about ankle level at 7% been downloading for about 25 minutes now.
2 years ago

I got invited when it first when active, but the servers were so bogged it never downloded all the updates.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

It's a shame these game companies don't offer torrent downloads just for the obvious fact that it would be faster for their users and less strain on their own servers.
2 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. I started the downloaded at 6 this morning before I left for school and it's only 23% done and I don't necessarily have a slow connection.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

That's just absurd, I guess Wil Wheaton didn't make a compelling enough case back in 2012 - wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2012/05/an-example-of-the-usefulness-of-bittorrent-for-entirely-legal-purposes.html
2 years ago

It also seems to be a pretty freakin' huge download which only adds to the pro torrent argument.
2 years ago

I was at about 70% and it just started over. I give up.