Gamers - General Discussion

PLAYSTAION CREATORS!!!!

2 years ago

Sapphire

I really hate the fact that Sony hasn't f*ing fixed their connection problems. Because I get these f***ing error messages that say erorr you have disconnected to PLAYSTAION network. Like wtf. And today. I couldn't even f*ing sign on!!!!!!
2 years ago

Jaybo

There are a lot of issues they are working out with the PS4 and need to fix their first priority console. and PSN always has some issues with it, but it's free so i feel like it's fair.
when Xbox live is down that shouldn't happen and most often doesn't.
2 years ago

acidmonkey

Okay jaybo you feel like its fair for playstation to have serious issues because its free to play online? That right there is hilarious. Just because they make it free should not mean the users get to play for the bugs in their systems. They should not have released it so soon if the system was not ready for usage like this.
2 years ago

acidmonkey

pay for the bugs*
2 years ago

Jaybo

PSN is always going to miss bugs, especially with the new console, and because of heavy server load or outside disturbances (the attack on PSN a few years ago) sometimes you won't be able to connect to it. I didn't mean because it's free you have to deal with it, cause it's not. You have to pay over 400$ or so for the console, you should be able to use the online services. The fact if however that everyone is experiencing server issues right now due to the spike in console sales from christmas and the console launches. right now online services are going to be iffy, but should smooth out over the next months.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

You didn't pay for bugs, your console is still working fine. The fact is, these things happen and sometimes you gotta be compassionate to the situation, especially over something as petty as your ability to game online. Do you think they have their feet kicked up over there? Highly doubt it, in fact I can almost guarantee that they've had people working through the holidays to make sure everything is as close to smooth as possible. For a moment thing of the guys and girls that have missed out on holidays with their family to ensure s***'s functional. You're pointing a figure at a corporate entity when in reality there's people behind the curtain that have to deal with and work through these issues. Keep in mind that those people are paid by the company to work on something that doesn't directly result in revenue for the company (the service itself, not the sales of consoles and games). So yeah... I agree with Jaybo on this one.
2 years ago

acidmonkey

The $400 is for the kinect and the xbox one. If you consider almost every game including the kinect in some way it is very inventive how the creators have brought forth ways to bring the kinect into games to help and to widen te view of the user's eye. So in my mind and many other I believe it is worth the money and is worth each penny i'll spend on it.
2 years ago

Jaybo

irrelevant to to matter of the thread, but from what you say about the kinect and xbox one i'm not entirely sure you have actually tried the kinect on the xbox one. though it is significantly better than the 360 kinect the technology right now is still not good enough for everyday gaming. even on the xbox one the kinect is still a "gimmick", it's a feature in the game that does not significantly impact the gameplay, and that's because the kinect of still a work in progress. Ever tried the kinect to play peggle 2?

Also, the 400 is for the ps4, that's it. the 600$ is for the xbox one and kinect, and then you have to buy a subscription to xbox live in order to play online. the PS4 is worth the money, the xbox one is not. cause at the end of the day, you spent another 150 or so dollars on a camera that you will most likely never use other than for "nifty" purposes.
2 years ago

If I were to get either, which I'm not. I'd do PS4. Just about everything I've seen about the Xbox One bothers me. I hate how you have to to pay to play online on PS4 now, but I guess that's just the new thing. I'll just stick to my computer for the time being.
2 years ago

All of you are annoying. Just play your frikkn game.