Gamers - General Discussion

MINECRAFT COMES TO PS3!

2 years ago

Jaybo

Minecraft has been unbelievably successful on Xbox 360 and even more so on PC, but today Mojang is releasing Minecraft for the PS3 today(Dec. 17th). This version of Minecraft will be updated to 360 standards and will continue to be updated alongside the 360 version.
Still no release date for the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

Are you excited for Minecraft on PS3? what Version of Minecraft do you play?

Source: blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/16/minecraft-hits-ps3-december-17th-in-north-america/
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

That's great news, I hate when a console has a tyrannical death grip on a franchise and lock it into platform exclusivity *cough*supermeatboy*cough*

I'd actually be interested in seeing a Wii U version... obviously I'm in the minority just by owning one, but I feel the controller with the touch screen could really bring add some interesting gameplay elements specifically using the touch screen to display your inventory window!
2 years ago

Jaybo

Being a huge Nintendo fan, i would also love to see minecraft hit the WiiU, the gamepad would have so many useful tools.
2 years ago

josh 🌟 

Glad to hear I'm not the only one out there that is still a Nintendo fan... we just picked up a bundle a week or two ago... absolutely loving it!