Gamers - General Discussion

Should i go pc

10 months ago

skidooguy137

what are the pros and cons of pc
10 months ago

XxcutienicoxX

pc is awesome hehe. just dont buy a mac that was my mistake the first time i wanted to pc
10 months ago

Deleted User

Depends on how much money you got, cheap out and get a console with a standard resolution and simple design? Or shell out the bucks to build a pc and have much higher limits and mods. Personally if I had the cash I'd play PC, but I love my ps4 and I'm a fan of controllers.
10 months ago

Minecrafta15

Whatever you do, don't buy a MacBook! The keyboard on that is s***.
10 months ago

Mistah.J 

"Love the controller" u can use both Xbox and PS4 Contollers on pc.
PS4 ull need a Bluetooth device to connect to ur USB.
Xbox1 only possible with USB cable as for now.
Xbox360 with the Adapter for wireless.
10 months ago

Matthew

Play whatever your friends are on, PC is superior in literally every way though.
9 months ago

Mistah.J 

that girl XxcutienicoxX on this forum is fake.
9 months ago

Deleted User

All depends on what you want in a PC, I'd recommend buying a decently built rig and then replacing parts as time goes on. A good rig (that I, myself plan to buy in the future) is this one: store.asus.com/us/item/201602AM170000002/A38077
9 months ago

Mistah.J 

wait a little bit for the new Nvidia cards the GTX 1080/1070 to get a bit lower which the prices.
they are great compare to the current cards
u should be able to run any game and max settings on 1920x1080 with them.
9 months ago

kysfag

Buying a good pc is expensive but beneficial asf. You can upgrade it anytime you without buying a whole new computer, which is more than console players can say tbh. Plus once you get a steam you can buy all the games you already own for the console sooo.