Gamers - General Discussion

Should i go pc

6 months ago

skidooguy137

what are the pros and cons of pc
6 months ago

XxcutienicoxX

pc is awesome hehe. just dont buy a mac that was my mistake the first time i wanted to pc
6 months ago

Jaybo

Depends on how much money you got, cheap out and get a console with a standard resolution and simple design? Or shell out the bucks to build a pc and have much higher limits and mods. Personally if I had the cash I'd play PC, but I love my ps4 and I'm a fan of controllers.
6 months ago

Minecrafta15

Whatever you do, don't buy a MacBook! The keyboard on that is s***.
6 months ago

Mistah.J 

"Love the controller" u can use both Xbox and PS4 Contollers on pc.
PS4 ull need a Bluetooth device to connect to ur USB.
Xbox1 only possible with USB cable as for now.
Xbox360 with the Adapter for wireless.
6 months ago

Matthew

Play whatever your friends are on, PC is superior in literally every way though.
6 months ago

Mistah.J 

that girl XxcutienicoxX on this forum is fake.
5 months ago

All depends on what you want in a PC, I'd recommend buying a decently built rig and then replacing parts as time goes on. A good rig (that I, myself plan to buy in the future) is this one: store.asus.com/us/item/201602AM170000002/A38077
5 months ago

Mistah.J 

wait a little bit for the new Nvidia cards the GTX 1080/1070 to get a bit lower which the prices.
they are great compare to the current cards
u should be able to run any game and max settings on 1920x1080 with them.
5 months ago

kysfag

Buying a good pc is expensive but beneficial asf. You can upgrade it anytime you without buying a whole new computer, which is more than console players can say tbh. Plus once you get a steam you can buy all the games you already own for the console sooo.