Gamers - General Discussion

Anyone into Pc Gaming?

9 months ago

Mistah.J 

I only meet people who play Xbox or PS i was hoping maybe some old fashion PC gamers might still exist
9 months ago

Novie

I am c:
9 months ago

Mistah.J 

What do u play?
9 months ago

Novie

cs:go, minecraft (Sometimes. Im nerdy okay? D: ) and sims.. xD I would play more pc games, but I dont have a gaming pc
9 months ago

You don't need a gaming pc to "game" on a pc, you just need to download it, keep your pc CLEAN AND HEALTHY and play, otherwise you wouldn't be able to play minecraft -.-
9 months ago

Playing minecraft doesn't make you nerdy it's just a childish game, I used to play it too <.<
9 months ago

I am c: I wuv it
9 months ago

Novie

Well, you need a pc with good graphics to play the good games. So, a gaming pc to play good games is needed. You can't have a s***ty computer, expecting it to play gta5 xD
Well, maybe I am childish. But that doesn't block the fact that I am a complete nerd when it comes to computers.
Thank you though.
9 months ago

Mistah.J 

i play on my old laptop classic games old school batman and such like supaplex if u know what it is
but i have a gaming pc at work which i can play a load of awesome games.
Assassin creed fallout Farcry Skyrim many crazy thing. got to say playing Shooters with the mice is the best ever gamepad can never beat the aiming of a mice.
9 months ago

Steam doesn't require a gaming PC