Gamers - General Discussion

star wars battlefront or fallout 4 ???

12 months ago

alexhitas

i have 100 euro to spent on xbox live. which one should i buy??? both i can buy deluxe editions
12 months ago

Ruuckiee

F4
12 months ago

alexhitas

but why this???
12 months ago

StarWars is a sham. honestly if you want a game you will play with more then 10 hours then get fallout. Star wars is a MULTIPLAYER ONLY GAME. no campaign. the closest thing 2 a single player is a s***ty horde mode with like 5 waves. Lack luster game modes. only 3 game modes are playable the rest are empty so good luck finding a lobby. But you would think with no campaign that the multiplayer would be in depth. nope. The multiplayer itself is bare bone. having no secondary weapons. and only 9 GUNS in total. if you are not a die hard Star wars fan you will drop this game in less then 3 days. Fallout 4 on the other hand is the opposite. A game with no multiplayer but such an in depth single player that even after 100+ hours of play time I still find the game fresh and exciting. With over 50 weapons and over 50 mods for each weapons the choice is really up 2 you. While more casual then the previous fallouts this game dosnt lose any of its story telling properties and is on my top games for 2k16
12 months ago

alexhitas

thanks man for helping