Gamers - General Discussion

star wars battlefront or fallout 4 ???

1 year ago

alexhitas 

i have 100 euro to spent on xbox live. which one should i buy??? both i can buy deluxe editions
1 year ago

F4
1 year ago

alexhitas 

but why this???
1 year ago

StarWars is a sham. honestly if you want a game you will play with more then 10 hours then get fallout. Star wars is a MULTIPLAYER ONLY GAME. no campaign. the closest thing 2 a single player is a s***ty horde mode with like 5 waves. Lack luster game modes. only 3 game modes are playable the rest are empty so good luck finding a lobby. But you would think with no campaign that the multiplayer would be in depth. nope. The multiplayer itself is bare bone. having no secondary weapons. and only 9 GUNS in total. if you are not a die hard Star wars fan you will drop this game in less then 3 days. Fallout 4 on the other hand is the opposite. A game with no multiplayer but such an in depth single player that even after 100+ hours of play time I still find the game fresh and exciting. With over 50 weapons and over 50 mods for each weapons the choice is really up 2 you. While more casual then the previous fallouts this game dosnt lose any of its story telling properties and is on my top games for 2k16
1 year ago

alexhitas 

thanks man for helping