Gamers - General Discussion

Fallout Discussion

1 year ago

KetchumAllCX

Just talk about anything intresting In 3 or New Vegas!
1 year ago

In fallout 2 i had to prove a towns innocence before another town murdered them....lets just say i dont go to that part of the map anymore.
1 year ago

i hate how fallout new vegas was like all about factions an all that s*...oh yeah you are working forthe ncr...now everybody hates you aya hehe,...oh no now you work for mr house everybody hates you...wtf...to be the only good thing of new vegas was the weapon mods and the dlcs...i have the special edition bot 3 an vegas an 3 is better but the dlcs in vegas makes it a lil more decent...goss f*ing ending in vegas suck so much wtf...
1 year ago

Yeah that was thing about about new vegas i didn't like either were the factions but yes the dlcs were good and what can i say about 3 i played the f*** outta it and enjoyed every minute
1 year ago

KetchumAllCX

Best thing about NV over 3? Iron Sights.
1 year ago

Yesh iron sights
1 year ago

HotpocketsJanitor

Iron sights? Who cares about that. You must be a pleb to not be able to aim without iron sights.
1 year ago

KetchumAllCX

Iron Sights gives ot a more realistic feel. Though I must digress, Fallout 3 had a better survival variable. Harder to get caps, less of a realiance on stims... more play-ability
1 year ago

I couldn't care less about them but they were a nice touch, I played 3 just fine without them
1 year ago

KetchumAllCX

It was still a nice addition. I just dodnt like the "perk every OTHER level" idea.