Gamers - General Discussion

Best so far/ upcoming games for 2015

1 year ago

Jaybo

so with March now upon us what has been your favorite game of 2015? Or what are you excited for in the year to come?

-Mine personally is majoras mask 3DS so far and elder scrolls online for consoles coming in June.-
1 year ago

alexhitas

mine is the witcher 3.already pre-ordered special edition
1 year ago

elder scrolls were trash. So was The Order. Im very disappointed this year.
1 year ago

alexhitas

i liked the order 1886
1 year ago

it had 2 much cut seens. it was only a 7 hour game at max and 1/3 of it was spent with the controller on the table. the quick time events where everywhere like a ddr game. like comeone! 2 bosses were the same quick time event fight! while the normal ai enemies where just plane silly. the only reason i ever died was cause of those stupid shotgunners that just charge n 2 shot you.
1 year ago

when i saw the trailer i was expecting some badass human vs monster action. but you barly saw any monsters. it was all just s***ty rebels. Lets not talk about its lack luster ending. Like deadass i paid 60 bucks to get a full story thats coming out in part 2 since all the question i asked were not answered. actually none were. the collectibles were just random family pictures and stupid stories that did nothing for the plot.
1 year ago

alexhitas

do you own a ps4 or an xbox1?
1 year ago

i have the admit. the graffics were awe inspiring. but the super linear story mixed with the repetitive gameplay just ruined the game. If you wasnt hiding behind a wall shooting enemies that just stood there then you were pressing X. O and box for the rest of the time to do these so called CQC entries.
1 year ago

ps4
1 year ago

It felt like a rollor coster ride that just moved slowly along. giving the player no ability to shape the game into their own. or even venture off the beaten path.