Gamers - General Discussion

"Lets Play" YouTubers

2 years ago

basically if you're one of these people like myself this is a place to post links to your latest videos and just get in contact with possible collaborations or new fans to check your content also to give each other feed back on how to improve or suggestions so keep this a happy and helpful thread :)
2 years ago

so hi im adam im from ireland and i make a variety of video game videos some inspirations for me are the creatures (uberhaxornova etc), jack_septic_eye and many more i make videos for my own enjoyment as well as others im just a guy that wants to brighten up someones day with laughter im very new to youtube and have only a couple series going at the moment such as bioshock,dark souls 2 and the newest series to begin Shovel Knight so ill leave a link for you to check out the channel if you enjoy id love if youd hit the subscribe and like button and also share with your friends so they to might enjoy the content thank you for your time :) this is Zanarkin here signing off hope to see you all soon www.youtube.com/channel/UCuPUTqU_dVFOWBsws0VGo-g/videos and before i go follow me on twitter to keep updated on whats going on twitter.com/ZanarkinGaming