Gamers - General Discussion

Xbox 360 - Looking fo' Gaming Buddies

2 years ago

I told myself I wouldn't do this, but oh well.
The people on my friends list rarely respond to me and always seem too busy for my games.
So, I'm on the search for people that'll actually play with me.

I'm gonna make a journal entry thingy on my profile with a list of all my games.

My gamertag is JonnieBeawr.
I blame my Facebook friends >.>

I'm now accepting all requests, but only if you message me the name of your SK profile, or you reply to this thread with your gamertag. Either way works.

I know that pretty much nobody is gonna read through this.
And even if anyone does, they're just gonna ignore it and go about their business.
I honestly woulda done the same a couple months ago, so it's cool.

Well, that's all, I s'pose.

Toodaloo~
2 years ago

HecateRogue

XxXOver1ordXxX
2 years ago

XxUGotSkillZxX
2 years ago

HecateRogue

Just aheads up I need to buy another gold membership so it might be a while before I can play games with you.
2 years ago

Euh... I don't like sending requests cuz I feel like either I type it wrong, or it almost never shows up the same as the gamertag that people type out.

I've ended up adding the wrong people before.

I can't really deal with that. I dunno. It's like some stupid fear of mine, sending stuff to the wrong people.

Too awkward ._.
2 years ago

U.raped.my.tongue

ERMAHGERD! We're friends now!
2 years ago

Unicorns fo lyfe~
2 years ago

ShadowKnight

xD dont know if i should join in since im stuck using my cousins account because mine was banned on halo reach
2 years ago

Banned from Reach? Like, actually banned from online?

All that's happened to me was being banned for 10 minutes from Matchmaking.

But there was a time that I was banned from earning credits or ranking up for a week.

Apparently earning to many credits in Grifball causes the game to automatically think you're cheating or something, and it auto-bans you from credits.

I diiiiid kinda earn around 300,000 CR in the course of a few hours cx

Why'd you get banned? And what exactly did you get banned from? . o .
2 years ago

ShadowKnight

my entire account was banned by microsoft cause a member of the ksi clan had everyone report me just cause i kicked his ass and 10 9ther members of his clans ass in team snipers alone he thought he was the best cause he had to cheat in a clan match against my friend by modding an mlg map so he could have every weapon and ability on his side and we had nothing