Gamers - General Discussion

Cod or cod ghost's

2 years ago

Becabrokenheart

There is a lot of debate on cod ghosts and call of duty by which one you think is better my personal opinion on it would possibly be that call of duty would be the personal best because the best,
Because it's one of the original games and has multiple other games attached to it that it's one of the bestsellers and everyone that's it other than the fact of call of duty ghosts it is not that popular and it's getting a lot of hate in it and veryone I have talked the only thing they like about it is the new and improved guns in it.
(Combines the ideas)
What if Cole of duty and call of duty ghosts both put with the new guns and the call of duty and all the other games I personally believe that call of duty or the new line of call of duty that would be made by the enhancers of it would be the best seller of call of duty and they would make personally a lot of money from it and that's what I think they're going to do next Best seller and all they like they had to do is take cod ghosts guns and intertwine it with call of duty and they would be the next best seller

(so yeah that's my thought on Call of Duty write down your thoughts down at the bottom and see if you think my thoughts at work soo yea bye c: )
2 years ago

COD 3 was the last good one imho.
2 years ago

cod2 and 4 were good, rest was s*** tbh
2 years ago

Becabrokenheart

Yes I agree