EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

I fucking miss emopoint

11 months ago

Savgraves

Man what the frick frack snick snack can compare to it. I get it's the same layout but it was way easier to meet people who could relate.
11 months ago

I miss emo point too :( I'm more emo than scene I should be on emo point instead of scene kids
11 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

soon
11 months ago

xxxIrishPrincess89xxx

hey guys can someone please explain to me what happend to emopoint and why did they shut it down i mean i lost everything so it would of been nice if the owner informed u by sending us a email before hand warning us then doing it.. if they told us to merge to scenekids i would be fine with that...
11 months ago

me too
11 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

Josh informed us we had a month to get in touched with friends and gave us the option to move to SceneKids, everyone wasn't happy and one user p***ed off Josh that he shut it down early, this group was made before it was shut down.
9 months ago

Stormystar

Awww I miss it very much too. I went on there more often, and I barely go on scenekids, because I made more friends I was able to talk to alot there andthey were what motivated me to keep coming back daily
9 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

hopefully Scenekids will be a different experience, Josh is planning on making a little space to show others what groups we are on so that people will look at our joined groups, hopefully that will get us a little bit known, for now, SK is all we have left, I'm not leaving it because I have this group for you guys so hang in there ok?
9 months ago

Savgraves

It feels an awful lot harder to make friends here than it was on emopoint. I don't know, I'm awful socially but I had a lot of really good friends there and now it's like "oh.. well there goes socializing"