EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

I fucking miss emopoint

6 months ago

Savgraves

Man what the frick frack snick snack can compare to it. I get it's the same layout but it was way easier to meet people who could relate.
6 months ago

I miss emo point too :( I'm more emo than scene I should be on emo point instead of scene kids
6 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

soon
5 months ago

xxxIrishPrincess89xxx

hey guys can someone please explain to me what happend to emopoint and why did they shut it down i mean i lost everything so it would of been nice if the owner informed u by sending us a email before hand warning us then doing it.. if they told us to merge to scenekids i would be fine with that...
5 months ago

WakeMeUpWhenSeptemberEnds

me too
5 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

Josh informed us we had a month to get in touched with friends and gave us the option to move to SceneKids, everyone wasn't happy and one user p***ed off Josh that he shut it down early, this group was made before it was shut down.
4 months ago

Stormystar

Awww I miss it very much too. I went on there more often, and I barely go on scenekids, because I made more friends I was able to talk to alot there andthey were what motivated me to keep coming back daily
4 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

hopefully Scenekids will be a different experience, Josh is planning on making a little space to show others what groups we are on so that people will look at our joined groups, hopefully that will get us a little bit known, for now, SK is all we have left, I'm not leaving it because I have this group for you guys so hang in there ok?
4 months ago

Savgraves

It feels an awful lot harder to make friends here than it was on emopoint. I don't know, I'm awful socially but I had a lot of really good friends there and now it's like "oh.. well there goes socializing"