EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

Idea that could keep EP up?

12 months ago

HoneyBunchesOfNope

Whoever is the owner of SK and EP should give someone EP to watch over since they're so worried about being focused on SK. I used EP because it wasn't blocked as a social network during school, and I had a few friends on there that I could talk to, rather than the bullies at school that make fun of people for any reason, whether it's your religion, sexuality, race, etc. I just found it as a safe haven.
12 months ago

RavenPoe

welp that would be a great idea, but the question is if the creator DOES have someone to do that for him and as efficiently as him. apart from that, that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
12 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

since they require money, a looooooot of money, it would be pointless to give it to someone to handle it since people are focusing on SK atm, you need money just to have a website on, and maybe even add details to it, and your own modifications and logos depending on how you do business with them or if you start a new website, though you can't use "EmoPoint" as ur title for the website because then it would be copyrighted unless it's available, if you make business with them their's a possible chance that YOU would have to pay them to keep the name and share your gains because of it. I'd do it tbh lol but I'd do many things XD
12 months ago

it dosent cost a single penny to make a website man i know this as i design websites
12 months ago

Lucifer.Christ

how much for u to make me a website and how much do I need to pay to keep it up on the internet and how much for the title to claim and avoid others from copyrighting it