EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

Consequences and Rage

1 year ago

Lucifer.Christ

I know why EmoPoint was taken down, and it was all our fault.

Because we were so angered by what our upcoming event, our ending of the site, we did not wanted to go to our second choice, which is this site now, even now we are still angered by it. Since we continue to post negative reviews on his actions and on these sites, we are the reasons others are affected negatively, including the reason why EmoPoint was taken down so early. It is our fault that we never appreciated Josh's creations and took him for granted by asking more from what one could offer. Our selfish actions are as low as those who are just children. Saying these words about how much we loath him is nothing more than childish actions. He spends hours customizing, upgrading and listening to everyone's reviews and problems as he spends money trying to make these sites available on the net and this is how we repay him. We throw trash at his dreams, we demolish his business of entertainment for we don't even pay to use this site. We are gathered here to focus on one site, to make that site elite, to make it powerful in hopes that they can make other sites like EmoPoint again but even better and safer, but for now, we all have to wait and see what they come up with; and we will be here now until a better tomorrow comes about and you either like it or find another site. I know what Josh did was unnecessary, it was out of anger and sadness and he took away our chances of saving our belongings and contacts from friends, but in a world of rights, it is his site, his world to create and destroy. Therefore, on behalf of the creators, I apologize for those who were affected by this negatively.

I hope you find satisfaction here or elsewhere, if you want to see more of what this site could become and create than stay here with me; if you choose to use another site, then go ahead, just as long as you refrain from causing any more trouble for those who are chill with the idea.

thank you,
LC
1 year ago

RavenPoe

Welp apparently it was pretty much my fault for the early shutdown so.... sorry to all of you. Really. Sorry bros. I know we can't do anything sbout it now but.... sorry.
1 year ago

RavenPoe

And maybe spcially to josh. Cause that guy actually deserves a proper apology.