EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

What Happened

1 year ago

So I know some of you are not from EP but you are from SK.

EmoPoint was another website that the creators of SceneKids made BUT shut down since there "wasn't enough activity"

This group was made for EP users to find each other again and add each other since it was a smaller website of maybe a handful of users. Everyone was friends on there and unlike here we all got along and never really had dash fights or fights in general

Josh shut down EP about a month before the intended date.

Some of us aren't very happy about that. I know I'm not mostly because I had some pictures that I wanted to save on there but I didn't get a chance to because it was shut down too early. Someone didn't get the chance to save poetry on there. Etc.

And here is our little group.

I hope that clears up for some of you.

(Deal with my run-on sentences)
1 year ago

He needs to bring emopoint back
1 year ago

ticklemydinopickle Yes he does
1 year ago

Again I will say we should annoy him till he brings it back
1 year ago

ticklemydinopickle I have a feeling that Josh would delete me XD
1 year ago

Same dude but he like took away our place in a way and kicked us into another
1 year ago

Atomic ☢ 

You all sound like a bunch of self entitled children. Begging him and bothering him won't make him bring it back. You were a small minority. If you don't like it, then leave. Kicking and screaming for emopoint to come back is not going to work. His mind is set. Ever stop to think maybe he took it down earlier because all there was on the dash there was crying about "my place being taken away"? Probably not because you all sound like you are rightfully deserved to have a website that you don't even pay for to use or run.
1 year ago

cjedgeplay

Actually atomic you are wrong at one point there, the people who join do pay for it. Cause the advertising on the site is based on the population on the site. So in a business sense they do. Do I agree we should bug him to bring it back no. Does this site seem to have more entitled people on yes, but whenever you get to a place with more people you raise your likelihood of meeting people who conflict with.
1 year ago

Atomic ☢  Eh I'm not going to bother him about it. Josh did what he found would help him try to improve this site.
1 year ago

I wasn't serious about annoying him o.o