EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

what should happen now that our home is gone

1 year ago

i think that there should be at the very least a new option on profiles to change the site up a bit for you by selecting Emopoint or Emo, Scenekids or Scene or something like that so we can have our peace and quiet back but so they don't have to have a separate site. what do you think?
1 year ago

Bug Josh to reconsider bringing it back
1 year ago

Sloths

so i'm new to all this and i have no clue whats going on ;-;
1 year ago

Mailenne

Freur.Kahn I like your thinking ^-^
Even if your a pabo still xP
1 year ago

well Mailenne your a baka :P but yeah we need something
1 year ago

Mailenne

And you're a pabo Freur.Kahn
1 year ago

MunstersLover

Don't beg for s*. Just deal with what has happened. In 10 years Facebook is going to be the equivalent of MySpace and nobody is going to give a f*. Just move on with the fact that EmoPoint is gone n accept SK as a replacement. There's just more people so if you don't like somebody block them. Don't deal with the drama, just make new online friends n if you are lucky others you had friended from EP will find you.
1 year ago

FelicDragonic

MunstersLover
Most have accepted it, it's just some people where very attached to the site. ^^ In fact, the "emopoint refugees" wasn't are idea. It never has been, sure it's sad seeing emopoint gone but, I'll make new friends, like everyone else should.
So, if you haven't read any of the other things you would realize people pushed emopoint to being shut down early. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say, many people don't understand my logic for some reason. :p Have a good day!
1 year ago

MunstersLover

I understand people were very attached to it. It was the only connection I had to one of my best friends, so I had a strong attachment too. The people that are still going on about how it's "not fair" etc, etc, need to realize.. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. But life doesn't belong to us. It's a gift. I've read everything in this group so far. I understand most of the people bitching about the early shutdown are under the age of 16. They need to be thankful that the creator was thinking about them, and that this group is linked directly to the old site address so that they may get reconnected and continue on. Everyone lost something in the removal of the site. From writings, to pictures and friends. Make new things you guys, stop dwelling on old s*** n move forward. For those of responsible age bitching about those that contributed to the early shutdown, get over it. They're young, also hopefully learned you shouldn't bitch about what has been given, and taken for granted.

FelicDragonic I appreciate your maturity for this conversation.