EmoPoint Refugees - General Discussion

News and Theories about EmoPoint

1 year ago

Lucifer.Christ

Has anyone ever tried going onto EmoPoint but end up here instead?

if so I am sorry for I believe they may have taken EmoPoint down a bit too early and replaced the address with this group's address.

I am well aware of the people who can't access this site due to the use of school computers and or laptops, I am sorry for your troubles and I would do anything to help you. Today marks a new day for EmoPoint users and for us, a migration to a new era where we learn to adapt to a new site or something else. Hope for a better tomorrow in every choice we make and, if you decide to, see how the future of SK evolves.

Thank you for reading,

LC.
1 year ago

Yeah when I tried going on earlier it was a blank screen that said "Thanks for all the kind words" (I have a feeling he meant that sarcastically.

Anyways I hope since I'm pretty sure he mentioned that he was trying to make a SceneKids app that he could maybe perhaps have EmoPoint added on there for the small handful of us.

But I figured he would take it down earlier than the intended date and yeah for me it redirects here.

(Yes I am aware I use two run on sentences...fight me)
1 year ago

RavenMoon77

I had poetry and writing on emopoint I didnt get to save it all. I forgive the mistake
1 year ago

Mailenne

I'm just getting "Thank you for your kind words" and junk everytime I go on. I'm a little sad because I was talking to somebody on there >.< que triste
1 year ago

RavenMoon77 Yeah I wanted to save some pictures that I had on EmoPoint but I didn't get the chance due to it being shut down earlier ;-;
1 year ago

It said it was shutting down on the first of October but it's too early. lol
1 year ago

Axil.Blades

On my phone it sends me to this group, but on my computer it seems to take me to the web server site. Weird.
1 year ago

well they said they were making a phone app for it so emo point might come back
1 year ago

Axil.Blades

The phone app is for SK, but maybe there will be various versions like they did with the website. Proly not though xD
1 year ago

RavenPoe

Axil.Blades WE should seriously hopethere'll be various versions though, because EP is like, our home. And it was taken down. Before due time. Those bastards.