DEPRESSION - General Discussion

Do you ever just...

1 month ago

xJorgasm95

Want someone to come into your life, sweep you off your feet, care for you and love you forever? All I want is for a perfect girl to come into my life and care for me and love me. Does anyone else feel the same?
1 month ago

KyuubiUltra 

I do, and I believe I may already have that girl with me.
1 month ago

xJorgasm95

You're so lucky man, I get so depressed thinking about it all the time thinking that no one is ever going to want me or love me
1 month ago

Just.Death.M8

I've wanted a guy just to be able to deal with my depressive episodes and my anger issues and trust issues and all of my f*** ups..... I thought someone has, but they just led me on and got with someone not like me..... </3
1 month ago

KyuubiUltra 

There's people like that but with depression not everything is so bad. There's things we have that others don't. For example, we could've ended our lives due to our depression but we haven't, that's something right?
1 month ago

xJorgasm95

I know exactly how you feel -.- I was cheated on by my ex girlfriend of 3 years, we were planning on getting engaged and she was the girl of my dreams. I loved her so much and now everyday I have to wake up with this feeling of emptiness and hurt >_< i guess we just have to stay strong and keep our heads up. Having support from people helps too, it's nice that we can all talk about this so openly on this page
1 month ago

KyuubiUltra 

Yes it is nice, and it's caring for the person who created this group to do this for people who suffer with depression. It's a hard battle that can't be won easily.
2 weeks ago

EdgyP00b2

HA! ME? A RELATIONSHIP?? THATS ONLY A LEGEND!!