DEPRESSION - General Discussion

Why did you join this group?

7 months ago

BleachTemple

Tell me a bit about yourself, since there aren't yet enough people to get any decent discussions going. Why did you join? What do you think you can contribute to/benefit from this group?
6 months ago

My name's Luna, I'm 16 and I don't really know what to say to be honest. Nearly two months ago I was in hospital because I had tried to overdose. I have been struggling with suicidal thoughts for the past year. I'm feeling slightly more stable almost now, but I'd like to talk to other people about this. I'd also like to talk to people about the fact that, since the hospital, I've actually felt happy, without much overthinking or horrible thoughts when I'm in a good mood.
6 months ago

BleachTemple

Luna5773 Thanks for the reply! I'm glad you're doing better.
6 months ago

Thank you, that means a lot aha
5 months ago

xVelvetRevolverx

I just joined today after my fifth suicide attempt. I'm having a bad time and It's nice to know there are more people like me out there.
5 months ago

BleachTemple

xVelvetRevolverx I'm sorry to hear. This group is pretty dead, even though I continue to accept new members on a regular basis, so if you need someone to talk to right now, my inbox is always open (:
5 months ago

hayzz

Well its pretty much in the name. Im depressed. Its a long story. Down from moving from house to house. Living with different ppl. The lies i've been told from my mom that are never ending. How I know almost nothing about myself. How I want to die sometimes. But then sometimes I dont want to die. Sometimes I just want to be somewhere in between. Its a long story believe it or not. My life is like a story book.
5 months ago

My name is Brittany and I'm 21. I suffer from depression and I take medication for it. It ruined a lot of good stuff in my life because I didn't know how to control it. I joined th is group so I can try and help people control their depression.
5 months ago

mxlamassacre

I don't really know how I feel anymore. I used to be super depressed and suicidal and all that s*** but now I just feel numb and weird I don't feel happy or sad I just walk through life. I just don't wanna get to that bad place again and I guess this could help?
5 months ago

I joned because i have had several cutting atimps and killing myself atimps I like that there more pepol I can trust