Cosplay - General Discussion

Conventions?

1 month ago

InnocentSin

Anyone have any conventions they are planning to go to in the next year?
1 month ago

Doubl3Fist3dBrat

I'm going to one next month in my city (Nebraskon),
otherwise I'm going to make an attempt to go to Acen next year lol. Not many left this year, maybe one in Florida that I believe is held in December?
1 month ago

InnocentSin

Awesome! I was gonna go to Anime USA but yeah that's not happening.. But Nakakon and Otakon next year maybe Tokyo in Tulsa I don't know about that one yet.
1 month ago

Doubl3Fist3dBrat

If you go to Naka there's a chance we can hang out! I went in 2015(: One of my buddies goes to Tokyo in Tulsa. Just depends on money I guess.
1 month ago

InnocentSin

That would be so awesome lol.. I'm playing Tyki Mikk at naka with two Allen Walkers fighting over me X.X Yeah lol I'm stressing about trying to get money for the drive out to Otakon
1 month ago

Doubl3Fist3dBrat

I have two weeks till Neb and I have so much to still make x-x HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...
I wanted to make my Hinata Hyuga and bring my Demon Vi from League of Legends but now it's like WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOO *cries*
1 month ago

InnocentSin

My friend commissioned a Star Guardian Jinx outfit from me and she's like I need it down before my photoshoot. I'm like ummmmmm dude... This is gonna take me forever since I have to make roads candles, a kanda and Road dolls and work on my frock for Tyki... (X.X) So much stuff lmao